Your Energy Choices
- If you are a resident or small business in a participating municipality, AND you use your local utility (ConEdison or NYSEG) as the default source of your electric supply, you are automatically enrolled in our Westchester Power program as the supplier of your energy.
- If you wish to choose a different supply product from the one with which your municipality chose to start everyone, visit the respective choice you wish to make below: Opt Up to 100% Renewable Supply or Opt for Basic Supply.
- If you wish to leave the Program and return to the floating rates of your local utility’s default supply, visit the Opt Out section below. (One of the benefits our Program is that customers may opt out at any time with no fees or penalties.)
- If you are a resident or small business in a participating municipality, AND you use an energy service company (ESCo) as your source of electric supply, you are NOT automatically enrolled in our Westchester Power program as the supplier of your energy.
- If you buy electric supply now through an ESCo, compare your current rates to our Program’s fixed rates. If you like our long-term fixed rates and want to join our Program, visit the Opt In section below.
Opt Up to 100% renewables
1. Compare your ESCO rate to our rates;
2. Contact your ESCO about how to leave and join Westchester Power. Or call us and we will help.
Opt for Basic Supply
Our Westchester Power Program offers you a choice of two different supply rates. Our lowest rate is for Basic Supply. The second is our 100% Renewable Energy Supply rate that is slightly higher than the Basic Supply rate. Both are lower than the average Basic supply from the default utilities during in Westchester. Review your rate options for your city, town or village. The rate is fixed in Con Edison territory for 24 months and in NYSEG territory for 36 months.
Your choice: Opt for basic supply (lowest rate).